If you are so lucky to get the opportunity to visit Sardinia by motorbike you will have the feeling to visit more than just a simple island. Behind every curve you will discover a new amazing landscape, a new horizon; new scents will enchant you.
Sardinia by motorbike: Sardinia is full of winding roads, which alternately go up or down the hills. Depending on the route you have chosen it can happen that at one moment you are riding up a hill, only to go down towards the sea again after you have reached the top – and all this in only few kilometres. Actually no road should be left out, as especially minor cross-country roads are often the ones offering views on the most breath-taking and particular landscapes. Therefore it is almost impossible to visit and enjoy all the island, it is better to do it slowly, piece by piece. We offer accomodation from where you can visit the entire coast in the North of Sardinia, without neglecting the interior of the island, which is surely equally fascinating and worth the visit. In any case we can recommend you some motorbike routes for the North of Sardinia, even if our homepage is not a specialist website for motor-cyclists
Route 1: 4,45 h – Go: 3,00 h – Back 1,45 h
– (A) Roccabianca (A) – Lubagnu – Tergu, then Nulvi
– (B) Chiaramonti – Oschiri, See Coghinas Tempio Pausania –
– (D) Luogosanto (D) % Aglientu (E)
– (F) Santa Teresa . Relax – Mittag-und das Meer.
– (G) Castelsardo- LuBagnu (H) – Roccabianca (A)
Route 2 : 5,00 h – Go: 3,00 h – Back 2,00 h
— A) Roccabianca
— B) Osilo – (C) Ossi- (D) a Villanova Monteleone-
— (E) Pozzomaggiore- (F) Bosa Marina Relax – Mittag-und das Meer.
– (G) Alghero Relax – Mittag-und das Meer.
– (H) Porto Torres
– (I) Roccabianca und Sonnenuntergang
Route 3 : 2,00 h – Go: 1,00 h – Back 1,00 h
– (A) Roccabianca – Sorso/Sennori (B)- (C) San Lorenzo – Santa Vottoria (D) – Martis (E)- (H) Pattada (I) Monti (J) – Tempio Pausania- Perugas (K) Tergu (L) Roccabianca (A).
Route 4: 5,00 h – Go: 1,00 h – Back 1,00 h
– (A) Roccabianca – Sorso/Sennori (B)- (C) San Lorenzo – Santa Vottoria (D) – Martis (E)- (H) Pattada (I) Monti (J) – Tempio Pausania- Perugas (K) Tergu (L) Roccabianca (A)
Visiting the north of Sardinia by motorbike is every time a new experience, every time a different feeling. We would be happy if you mailed us your ideas, comments or any new routes, not only in the North, but also on the remaining island (firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we can add you to our website, which can be consulted by other motor-cyclists.